Located in the heart of downtown Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, this exquisitely designed luxurious spa resort hotel, just thirty five minutes from the Regina International Airport, captures the spirit, history, and charm of Western Canadian hospitality and features one of Canada’s largest natural geo-thermal mineral water pools.
The city of Moose Jaw is a jewel on the Prairies and serves as one of Saskatchewan’s and Western Canada’s most beautiful cities. Temple Gardens, a Canada select 4 1/2 star luxurious spa resort hotel, serenely captures the historical natural beauty of Moose Jaw.
- Luxurious Accommodations: 179 gracious guestrooms and Jacuzzi suites
- Host business meetings, conferences, and retreats
- Over 10,000 square feet of unique meeting and conference space
- Ideal setting for corporate meetings, conferences, weddings and events
- An elegant Dining Room and pool side cafe
- Unique luxury spa to soothe the mind, body and soul with 12 treatment rooms
- Fitness centre, indoor/outdoor perfectly natural geo-thermal mineral water pool and steam room
With 179 luxurious guestrooms and Jacuzzi suites located on our Skywalk Wing and on our Spa Wing, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa, in the heart of downtown Moose Jaw, overlooking scenic Crescent Park, compliments the City’s historic charm and is one of the finest 4 1/2 star Resort Hotels in Western Canada.
Meetings & Events
Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa’s spectacular location in the heart of downtown Moose Jaw, it serves as the ideal setting for corporate meetings, conferences, weddings and events. Each of the resort hotel’s salons, executive meeting rooms and hospitality rooms, seats anywhere from 14 to 220 people.
Listed below is just some of the many attractions and unique shops you can visit in Moose Jaw and area. Once you retire back to Temple Gardens after seeing some of the sights don’t forget to take a relaxing dip in our Perfectly Natural Geo-Thermal Mineral Water Pool.
Temple Gardens Mineral Spa with its naturally relaxing amenities, is the only one of its kind. Feel your stress melt away with one of our revitalizing body treatments at our Sun Tree Spa.
Your Sun Tree Spa visit is an intensive one on one experience. Treatment rooms are reserved especially for you much in the same manner as booking a hotel room.